Musical Saw Remote Recording
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Natalia ‘Saw Lady’ Paruz can remote record your track for you to lay into your project.
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS:
- You email us your backup track with and without the melody line to be played by the musical saw
- Natalia records the saw part
- We send you an MP3 for you to approve the recording
- Once you approve the recording we send you a secure PayPal invoice
- Once you pay the invoice (all done securely through PayPal) we send you the musical saw recorded track WAV file 48/24!
Wow. The saw really sounds awesome!! Totally makes the cues. THANK YOU!
Composer (Sundance Film Festival's Audience Award and Filmmakers Trophy winner)
“Wow, this is so great!!! I couldn’t be happier with this recording! Thank you!”
Really good!! Brava Natalia!!! I really appreciate your interpretation (glissando etc etc) it’s a magic instruments….super love it!! And you’re a really impressive musician!!! The saw’s sound it’s really great Scott!!!! Thanx!!
Composer for Coppelia Puppet Theater (Italy)
The music is absolutely beautiful! Natalia you amaze me! There are so many subtle beautiful moments. I hope people can see this and realize that the saw can be used for many different moments in scores and songwriting. You both broke the prototype image for the instrument. You should be proud, and I hope we can open more doors for how people use it in their film making 🙂